Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 10

WOW... the first weekend came and went.....
 With regret I must say. I cheated... 2 tiny weenie little cheats. I had a nibble/crumb of a pancake and a nibble/crumb of Isaacs cornbread muffin at Famous Daves!  That was sooo hard! THey had nothing that I could eat... so I asked for the grilled chicken sandwich with a side salad, no dressing, no cheese,no croutons, and ate the chicken/tomatoes inbetween 2 pieces of lettuce... but I only could eat half of it... with the side salad, I was stuffed! Man when it's time to eat I am hunnnngry! But my stomach is starting to shrink... that's not a bad thing!! ;)

I also got my "Aunt Flo" this weekend... so the weight didn't really shift... I lost 2lbs exactly this weekend.... so I'm not gonna complain, cuz it's 2lbs... but hopefully in a few days I'll see a larger decrease.

Today is a friend at works bday, so we're going to Rock Bottom for lunch.... I hope they have grilled chx salad, or something that I can partake in!  I should menu search for that!

Tonight I'm having a roomie night, so I'm not sure what is on the menu for tonight, but she's supper uber healthy, so I'm not afraid for dinner! hahah


12lbs exactly as of today!! wooohoo!

Today begins my 2 weeks without my hunny....   :( oh man this is gonna be hard!  Especially knowing that if I want to see him all I have to do is drive 15 min.. but NO!  People think I'm crazy for going 2 weeks without seeing him.. yeah it is a bit, but it's for good reasons!
a) He'll see the final product of my weight loss, and I hope to shock and wow him with it!
b) It will make him miss me hopefully.....
c) I think the time apart will be good for us...  We've been together for 2 years just about and only gone 1 week without eachother since.... PLEASE PLEASE if you're reading this, don't think we're going on a break. it is not that AT ALL! It's just time to miss eachother and know that

OK, today has taken forever to get this going....

I wanna say Congrat's to Kevin and Annie, who begin their 500 days today!!  You guys can do it!!!!!!!

~Stay Skinny....... or get skinny.......... :)

~CHEERS

No comments:

Post a Comment