Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 7:




Have I yet said how amazing this is seeing my weight drop daily?  As of this morning, I'm down 10.2lbs.  172 never felt so good!  haha O nly because I know I'll only be there for a day!

I woke up hungry today.... so coffee coffee coffee here I come!  Water and coffee fill you up fast! 

This is the first weekend so this should be interesting!  No beer, no deepfried chicken, no homemade bread or pies... nothing!   it's ok, I can do this!!  I'll have apples in hand so if I feel hungry or like I need to eat with everyone else, I'll have a piece of fruit!. NO FLESHY FRUITS: Peaches, plums, nectarines etc.... tooo much sugar in those. (for now)  I'll add those back in after Nov.2.

I"m feeling good so far.  My muscles are a little tight and sore, but that's from the fat being pulled out of them.  Usually by the 2nd week I hear that gets better....depending on how much your loosing daily.  SO I may have sore muscles the entire time, we'll see.  It doesn't bother me, and Isaac can give good shoulder rubs if my shoulders hurt!

Today is another boring day..... I cheated again... by using 1tsp of low fat maynaise.  I made a coleslaw that my mom  uses in her Slimgenics group.  It's broccoli slaw with 1tblsp apple cider ving. 1tsp light mayo, salt, pepper, 1 packet sweetner(stiva, sachrine)  mix mix...oh so yummy

1/2 apple for snack, and 1/2 apple, grilled chicken and slaw for lunch! :)

I have another apple for snack this afternoon.  Dinner, not sure yet.  Either the last piece of steak I have or maybe some grilled chicken and a salad?!?!

I'm really getting excited for the end!  My friend Annie is going to do this with me, so she starts her gorge days tomorrow...yeah!!  This is really good, because we can push eachother and talk to eachother and help eachother grow!

SO, here's to us regaining our lives and control over food and the battle of being overweight.....

10.2lbs!!  woot woot....... but 10.2 more here I come!

~Get Skinny Minneapolis...... and get healthy!

~CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment