Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 13

Hey guys! it's me I'm back!  Sorry...... I have been soo busy at work that I have not had time to update very much this week!!!

Ok so let's catch up!.... Sunday brought on Aunt Flow, wich has completly stalled my weightloss...... .6lbs in2 days, I wasn't happy at all.... so I'm sitting as of today at 13.6lbs down.... COME ON BODY LET'S GET GOING!!!!!!!  I really would love to see another 10lbs in the next12 days! WE CAN DOOOOOOOO IT!!!!

 I'm gonna see if there is a way to upload some photos' of the yummy foods I've been having!

The more I think about it, the more I realize, that after the 21 days, eating is going to be hard!  haha I like where I'm at right now, because I have learned exactly what I can and can not eat....and now they're gonna go and change it all up on me! :/

Last night Cutie came ove and we made Beef Satee..... it was really yummy!  Tip Sirloin, lean, all trimmed, thinly sliced.  In hot pan, put beef, and red onion, sliced.  Satay. (no butter, oil, spray.... just heat) when meat is seared, add 1 clove crushed garlic, 1tblsp. cummin, 1tsp. tummeric, pepper, salt-dash, 1tsp. ginger, 1tblsp. apple cider vinegar, 1tblsp. water, cover and stir ocassionally.  about 5min.
Serve with Lettuce....  mmmm mmm!!  It was soo good!!

This week has been hard just because I wasn't seeing big progress..... Its not stopping me thought, that's for sure.  I think it's helping me focus even more of what my goal is and making sure I make it.  After Nov 1. Isaac and I will start P90x again, and that will help with the last poundage.... If I can make 10 more lbs happen this round, then I'll about 10 more to hit my goal!!! So target date: Dec 15- 147lbs.....  let's see! come on!!!


CHEERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment