Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 17

I CHEATED, and it was the worst feeling ever!!!  My father made  chili for their churches Pastor Appreciation day, it was a chili cookoff... and I love his chili. I just couldn't help it!  I had just one bowl, no sour cream, or cheese, not even cornbread, just chili..... but man, as soon as I was done eating it I felt guilty, and my tummy hurt and felt sooo heavy.  I felt like I ate a brick! TOday my tummy is not feeling good either.  I think since I haven't had this stuff in soo long, almost 3 weeks, it was too much at one time, hence the 3 weeks phase in.... I know, you're thinking, well chili isn't bad.... well here's the scoop. beans are full of carbs.. so that means heavy...but full of fiber, which is good, because I feel like we are not getting tons of fiber right now.  SO maybe it was a catch 22... but I felt yucky none the less. I still saw my weight drop by.8 so that's not bad, but we'll see how the next 2 or 3 days go now.  I'm so close...at 16.4  I KNOW I can hit 20lbs at least by the end of the week.... right? let's hope so!  or 21 would be so rockin! hhahaha...

I know when this is done, I'll probably put a pound or two back on, because I'll be taking protein shakes again, so I can start working out.  THAT excites me!  I'll use P90X to get the rest of this weight off, and tone, and get looking reeeal good! haha

I wanna say to Annie, You are rockin it girlfriend!! Good job!! 10.5lbs! That's Awesome!!

Today I'm gonna eat mild foods, just cuz my tummy is so yuck still.

Coffe/ Water this mornign.

I brought chicken and salad for lunch, and possibly with an orange.

Dinner, I will probably do the same.  Or I may just do some broth... idk...tomorrow I'm going to attempt to make tomato soup... :)

Here is my dinner Friday night Lemon Pepper Shrimp. It was sooo yummy~



Lemon Pepper Shrimp!


No comments:

Post a Comment