Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 19

WOO HOO!!! The end is near, and it's exciting... but I'm a little bummed...  I'm at 17.6lbs as of this morning... come on body.. just 3 more pounds!  I really want to hit 20lbs by Tuesday!!!!  NO fruits till then, just to cut out that extra little bit of sugar..... and hopefully that will help!

Yesterday was a hard day!  I went to visit a friend who had her knee replaced, and wouldn't ya know it, she made dinner.  It was one of those box dinners, ya know like pot pie with biscuits?!?  it looked soo good. I wasn't going to tell her I couldn't have any, because I felt so rude.  She asked, would you like a salad too?  SURE!!  so as we were making our salads, I kinda threw in there how I wasn't eating carbs, etc... she had 2 friends who did hcg too..so she asked if that's what it was. yes! After salads, I of course was full, and so I asked, to be polite if she would like some. 'Val if you can go without eating that stuff, I can too" hahah she was too cute.  Good thing her husband was at school, so he would eat half of it when he got home she said.... haha and threw in, "And i'll probably have some later! hahaha" OH Jen, I your too cute!

Today is an easy day!  I made tomato soup on Monday night...sooo good, and so I'll have extras of that!

Salad and chicken too! yummy day!  I think I'm goin to pick up steak for Thrus. night....

Ok guys Annie is ROCKING IT!!!  9 days in and 12.8lbs!! WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!!

I'm glad I have a buddy to do this with! And I know it's good for her too!!

OK Have a good day ya'll!!


zesty tomato soup(homemade), chicken and melba rounds!


CHEERS to skinniness~!

No comments:

Post a Comment