Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 6:

MAN OH MAN I am tired today!  This headcold is keeping me up!  Ya know when you fall asleep, then you wake up to yourself choking on snot that's draining in your throat! ya exactly!  yuck!!!

Tonight I have to work at RH so I made sure I brought my dinner for tonight also.

Ok, today is gonna be a short storied day!  haha Sorry, just to much to do outside of Blogworld!

So the skinny is, I'm at 174.4  that's 7.6lbs since sunday.... Oh that's fun!  I'm starting to see the change in my body as well... My love handles are shrinkin which is great!!  So this make me at my weight when I moved back to MN 2 years ago.. woot woot.  That's 30lbs down since March when we started P90X!!!!

Today my food is going to mock yesterday.... boring I know, but it's going to have to!

Food:

coffee, and water  ( i cheated this morning and had 1/2 a tsp. of peanut butter.... i just couldn't help myself.....so if I don't loose as good today, I only have myself to blame.....  :(

1/2 my Strawberries for Snack

Strawberry Chicken Salad for Lunch

Orange for Afternoon Snack

Steak from last night.... WHICH Was Delish!!

I pounded the heck out of that steak,  set it aside.  Put fresh spinach leaves, a drop of lemon juice, pepper, salt, a dash of chili powder, 3 cloves garlice and 1 tsp. cooked wild rice.... (which also was not on menu..oops)  Food processor on.. and mush mush mush..... I also added about 2tbps. chicken broth...  I then rubbed that into the steaks..... put a SPRINKLE like seriously 5 dots of parmesean cheese.. Pepper, and rolled them up, put toothpicks thru them, and added a few drops of chicken broth to bottom of pan.  put in the oven cooked to a medium, broiled for 5 min, pulled them out and wow soo good!  SO I have my other one today to eat!!  Very filling!!

ok so that's it! 

Skinny Minnies here we come....


CHEERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment