Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 3: hCG

11 October 2010
Phase 2 begins today!

So let's start off.  I have never blogged before, and this is so brand new.... I'm even 2 days late to creating it!

I have been up and down in weight for the past 5 years.  Previous to that I had lost 100lbs. and maintained it and kept most of it off.  Over the past 2 years however, I put on 48lbs. of that again.  My goal is to lose it all, plus more.  I started this year off by doing P90X.  That system ROCKS!!  I lost 27lbs. my first round thru!  My goal was to do it again, and continue my loss, but time didn't allow me to. I've been very busy with 2 jobs, and I just couldn't do it agian....for now.  I ran across this "hCG Diet" and started reading into it.  My boyfriends mom has a few friends who have lost all the weight they were trying to!  One friend has lost over 90lbs and kept it off, her husband lost 55, and another friend has lost 45lbs!!   On average each lost between 22-30lbs in their first round.... so my goal and aim is 25.  That would put me back to my college days.  So with that here I go!~

This is the website that I go to for recipes, food goals, allowances, and tips.... it's great!
http://www.diyhcg.com/ 

There are 3 phases to the 21 day hCG Diet!  Phase 1 are 'Gorge Days'.  You eat as much fat foods as you can to help sustain you through the first few days of Phase 2 and also start opening up your stored fat as they activate.  Phase 2: 500 cal days.  For the remaining days you follow this!  DO NOT CHEAT!!!  In the website I listed, they have recepies and ideas to make food wonderful and good!!  While I was waiting for my drops to arrive, I started to watch my foods, and make some on the list.  They were good! And my weight immediatly dropped by 3lbs!  So before I even started I was down almost 4 lbs!  
Phase 3: Maintaining.  You have 3 weeks of slowly adding in more protein and veggies/fruit choices. Still no high sugar,carb,starchy foods.  The following 3 weeks, you can increase your intake levels again.  Making sure plenty of water is always drank, and keeping salads in your diet!  Your body will need time to adjust to it's new eating styles, so never over induldge when this happens, until you have sustained your weight.

So here I go:

Sat/Sun were my 'gorge days'. Which was nice, because we were out of town.  I was able to eat whatever I wanted to, while taking my drops, and not be an 'outcast' for eating something soo different from the rest.  Last night we had our last pig out dinner... Thai/Viet food... rice, wontons, eggrolls, curry chicken.. and a beer. So good.

Today is day 3, or day 1 of the 500cal. days!  I'm Really excited!  I want this so bad, and I"m going to do everything I can to make the most of this experience.  On my way to work today, I was even dreaming skinny. haha.  I was trying to remember when I was smaller, picture what clothes I could wear now, and how I would look....  I have a goal so let's do this!!

My birthday is Nov. 2. That will be my 3rd day off hCG, and the begining of my 3 week maintenance phase.  My goal and hopes are that I loose at least 20lbs.... I would love to see 25-30... but 20 would rock! I want to get a brand new outfit showing off my new body!  After this week, I told my boyfriend that I am not going to see him until my birthday! I want to shock and wow him and make him remember the girl he fell in love with, who looks even hotter now!  It's gonna be a hard one that's for sure! We have never gone more than a week apart, in the 2 years we have been together. I'm really excited for this!!

Ok so that's really the skinny on today!

FOOD:
Breakfast
Coffee with 1T cream  1 packet Stevia
Black Chai tea, straight up
Water Water Water

Snack:
1/2 apple

Lunch:
1/2 apple
Salad (Alotted amount)
100g grilled chicken breast
(Seasond with Mrs. Dash Chipolte Season)
apple cider vinegar, 1T spicy brown mustard and Chipolte Season- mixed together, for a dressing over my salad
1 Melba Toast

Snack:
Small Orange

Dinner:
Grilled Cod 100g
(Seasoned with Garlic and chili powder)
Broccoli seasoned with Lemon juice and garlic
Melba Toast

We'll see tomorrow if I lost weight!... I only gained .60 pounsa in my 'gorge days' and I ate cinnamon rolls, doughnut, pizza, rice, curry, deepfried wontons, egg rolls, cookies, wine, beer, blizzard, chili and cornbread... small amounts throught the days.....

So here's to all of us loosing weight and making our lives simple and happy agian!!!

CHEERS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment