Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 5

Day 5 and I'm feeling great!  (minus this cold that I'm getting or allergies or whatever it is...blah!)

So first thin I did yesterday when I got home from work was weigh myself ( I think its going to become a compulsive thing.... wich may not be good.....but I'll need to work on that)  I started at 178.8 when I woke up. I was at 178.0 when I got home.  Before bed, and this is after I had some amazing fish/shrimp, and onion rings and about 5 glasses of water and crystal light, I was at 177.6.......... Today when I woke up the scale read 176.0!!!!  HOLY SMOKES!  I think this stuff is really working!

I'm excited to see changes in my body.  I am wearing a pair of pants that were tight 2 weeks ago when I tried to wear them, and they fit just right today!  I really hope I get to get a whole new wardrobe  at the end of this!  20LBS...or 30LBS  either would be fantab!!!  But man, if every day I lost let's say 2lbs even, that would be a total weight loss of 38lbs at the end of this..... that just seems like to much... I'm realizing that I think the hardest part is going to be the after/maintaining.  I know the first thing I want will be a glass of wine... or two. So my goal is just moderation...and maintain.

When this is all done I'll post before and after photos.... so just wait, you'll see!

Today's agenda:

Food:

Breakfast- coffeeeeeeeeeee

Snack: half of my Strawberries and tea

Lunch:

Spinach, Chicken & Strawberry Salad
 2 cups spinach, washed, dried
100 grams chicken (warm or cold)
5‐6 strawberries, sliced
Strawberry vinaigrette (recipe under “Sauces/Dressings”
1 protein, 1 vegetable, 1 fruit
1 Grissini stick

((Strawberry Vinaigrette
 5 strawberries
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 dropper of Stevia
Dash of salt
 Combine 3 strawberries with remaining ingredients in a food
processor. Puree until smooth. Cut up the remaining 2 strawberries and mix with spinach leaves. Pour
vinaigrette over spinach leaves.)

I will have my small orange for late afternoon snack

Dinner:

Garlic and Spinach Steak 

Flank Steak
Homemade chicken broth
Garlic
Nutmeg
Parsley
Salt and pepper
Spinach

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Use a meat mallet to tenderize and flatten the steak until it is about ½ an inch thick. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the meat. Place the garlic, parsley, and spinach in a food processor or blender and puree. Add in just enough chicken broth to produce a paste. Spread paste on one side of the Flank Steak. Add just a touch of nutmeg. Roll up the flank Steak and secure with a string or toothpicks. Bake in the oven until meat is cooked according to your personal preference.

And Steamed Broccoli for my veggie...... with garlic and fresh squeezed lemon


http://www.diyhcg.com/  has all the receipes I have been using.  Their site is awesome with great ideas and helpful tips. 

One thing I want you guys to make sure of..... careful of the products you are using.  NO Lotions, oils, fat is to be used!  If your skin gets dry, use baby oil or mineral oil to moisturize it.  NO GUM OR MINTS!!  To much sugar in them, even in the 'non sugar' ones.  I have found that I need to carry a toothbrush and toothpaste with me to work, because you kinda get stinky. haha.

OK So today should be a great day! I'm just so excited to see results already! This really works and makes me happy!!!

Also Isaac wants to start P90X when I get done with this, so we can tone it up and look great! ;)

If you have questions, leave a post and I'll answer them the best I can... hahahaha

Ok~!

Here's to being skinny and healthy and getting in shape!

~~CHEERS~~

1 comment:

  1. way to go val...... hahah I wanted to see if this comment spot worked... it does, So please, ya'll feel free to add! ;)

    ReplyDelete